Runcom Network Operating Center
Runcom NOC (Network Operation Center) solution addresses the interface between the Access Service Network (ASN) and a wide array of Internet services offered by the Mobile WiMAX operator.
- This NOC solution provides a flexible connectivity for residential, mobile subscribers, secure and safe service for SOHO, SME and corporate customers.
- The Operator NOC provides a variety of services including VoIP, VOD, IPTV, email, anti-spam, anti-virus, Web browsing, location based service and so on.
- The NOC solution provides various sizing and scalability
- Runcom NOC proven solution is fully compliant with existing related Standards (such as 802.16e) and related RFCs.
Runcom NOC main functionalities:
- Located at the operator data center
- Mobile users authorization and authentication
- Provide the IP connectivity to the legal users
- Provide the right SLA content (BW, QoS, Data and VAS) per legal user
- Bill the user according to the agreed SLA and its price method
- NMS to monitor the network behavior for troubleshooting and maintenance purposes
- Anti spam and hostile users protection
Runcom NOC includes all required elements such as:
- AAA Radius Server
- Billing system
- Management (CRM, NMS)
- Value-Added Services (VAS)
- Operator Portal
- DHCP Server
- DNS Server
- Backbone switches & Core routers
- Proven, ready-to-ship solution
- Enables operators to customize their service offerings to end users
- Fully redundant solution ensures no single point of failure scenarios
- Scalable solution.
- Integration with Billing and VoIP systems